“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Taking a séjour to pursue your passions
Think of a séjour as a vacation with a mission. Maybe your mission is to re-connect with your family or to simplify your life. Or maybe your séjour also includes a project or a goal.
- Get inspired, focus and create. Planning a creative retreat helps artists and writers find inspiration, change their perspective and focus on their craft. Find a specialized retreat online, or rent a vacation home and create your own experience.
- Learn a foreign language – take classes, make local friends. Being immersed in a language is the best way to learn.
- Volunteer – travel with a purpose.Explore interests and hobbies – take cooking classes, go wine tasting, take a painting course… What have you always wanted to learn how to do? What’s on your bucket list? What’s stopping you?
- Finish personal projects – write a book, complete your family tree.
- Take classes and learn something new!