Questions to ask property owners
Most of the properties you’ll find online are geared towards daily or weekly rentals. Your lifestyle will be a little different than someone who is on vacation, so it’s a good idea to dig a little deeper.
- Is the kitchen adequate for a 2-3 month stay?
- Is there a parking space available?
- Which utilities are included? How much will the utilities be during the months you will be there?
- How reliable is the internet connection?
- Is there a bakery or market within walking distance?
- Is there a bus that runs nearby?
- Ask for the address, so that you can Google Earth the immediate neighborhood.
Finally, read all the reviews and be wary of any place that doesn’t have any posted.
More on housing:
Related blog posts: